Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Owensboro Mission Conference

We attended the Heritage Baptist Church Missions Conference in Owensboro, Kentucky. If you prayed for us, know that our lives and love for God have been impacted strongly. Pray even now that the impact wouldn't be a blip; but an extended blessing over our whole life.

If you would like to share in our benefit, listen to this session from the conference:

Session 9: Paul Washer, July 15 2008

It has sent me back to my first love, Jesus; when I prayed just to talk to Him; when I opened the Bible just to hear from Him. This love, this knowing God again, has quieted all my worries and untangled most of my major "issues".

1 comment:

rpaige said...

Josh,
Thanks for pointing me towards this one. I've listened to it twice. For years I've wondered what made David so special. I was unbelievably convicted my the fact that I never even considered the answer Washer sets forth.

Hope to see you soon,
Ryan